Dynamos Yet to Register Sanudi
Many might have written off former Flames goalkeeper Swadick Sanudi after he failed to clinch deals with South African clubs but the crowd favorite has been given a new lifeline by his former employers in Polokwane, Dynamos.
However according to soccer laduma news the club is struggling to register him with the league.
Dynamos Managing Director, July Malabela says 28-year-old goalkeeper first has to acquire all the necessary documents before he can facilitate his registration.
“We are now busy trying to finalize his registration, but firstly he must get his work permit to complete the registration. We are confident that the process will be finalized soon,” said Malabela.
The Malawian goalkeeper rejoined the side recently having returned from Malawi where he spent some time after being frustrated in the rainbow nation.
In last season’s campaign, Sanudi was meant to play for African Warriors; however the club’s failure to register him resulted in the deal falling apart.
The Limpopo-based side wants to have a competitive squad in order to try and push for a spot in the promotional playoffs come the end of the season.—Zodiak Online
|< Prev||Next >|
Other Sports News
- Flames' AFCON Hopes Dented
- Malawi Super League: Bullets FC Beat Wanderers 1, 0
- GOtv Unveils a Nw Trophy
- Weekend of Derbies in Malawi Super League
- Flames Poorly Received in Mali
- Gyan Protect the Goal Lead Celebrity to Watch Standard Bank Game
- Zambia U20 Edge Malawi in African Youth Championship Qualifier
- Big Bullets Clinch Carlsberg Cup
- Flames Through to Afcon Group Stages
- TNM Round One In Premature End
SULOM LOG TABLE
TNM Super League
Log Table: How they stand