Wednesday, October 22, 2014
   
Text Size

Porridge Burns 5 Pupils in BT

BLANTYRE: Five pupils at Ndirande primary school in Blantyre were on Friday morning rushed to Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital after being burnt by porridge at the school.

Head-teacher for the school, Mr. Henry Mphatso said one pupil has been admitted at the facility while the four were treated as out-patients.

Mr. Mphatso told zodiak online that the accident occurred when one of the pupils, who was chasing a butterfly, fell on a pot of porridge spilling into the other pupils in the process.—Zodiak Online

Share this post

Comments  

 
0 #1 susi 2012-02-13 09:07
Kodi Zodiak imapanganso za m'maboma? Sorry i dont listen to it much but am online everyday. Give us some serious issues pliz not some kindergarten stuff
Quote
 

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

Top Headlines

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

Designed By: ZODIAK IT TEAM : All Rights Reserved 2012

Login Form