PRISAM Impressed With Management of MSCE Exams
The Private Schools Association of Malawi (PRISAM) has expressed satisfaction over the management of this year Malawi School certificate of Education (MSCE) examinations.
The organisation’s Vice President Patricia Chisi told Zodiak on Monday afternoon that generally the examinations have been handled in a very professional manner.
“We have not heard of any examination leakage. We want to commend the government, the Ministry of Education and MANEB for turning around things in terms of examination management. MANEB distributed the students' identity cards in time,” said Chisi.
She said she expects the hardworking students to do well unlike in the past years where undeserving students would do well at the expense of intelligent ones because of the leakage.
Chisi further stated that it is even more commendable that invigilators have been paid their allowances unlike in the past when there were a lot of challenges.
However, some commentators have expressed a contrary view, saying that some exam papers were not handled well.
Most students are expected to conclude writing main papers this Wednesday.
Latest from Christopher Sande
- Mother Care Groups Applauded for Enhancing Immunization
- Oxfam, Hygiene Village Project geared to curb Cholera
- Double Trouble for Malawi's LGBTQI+ Community
- FEDOMA Pushes for Urgent Assenting of Persons with Disabilities Bill, 2023
- Farmers, Authorities Take Action to Overcome Effects of Cyclone Freddy