MANEB Releases PSLCE and JCE Examinations Results
Malawi National Examinations Board (MANEB) has today released results of the 2023 Primary School Leaving Certificate of Education (PSLCE) and Junior Certificate of Education (JCE) examinations.
MANEB Executive Director Professor Dorophy Nampota said out of 267 330 learners who sat for the PSLCE, 234 ,644 have passed representing 87 percent pass rate, an improvement over the 83 percent pass rate recorded last year.
For JCE, the board said out of 168 219 candidates, 98 753 have passed. This is a pass rate of 72.06 percent.
Meanwhile, Minister Education, Madalitso Kambauwa Wirima speaking earlier hailed MANEB and other stakeholders for administering leakage free examinations four years in a row.
Latest from Andrew Viano
- A Friend in Need: World Vision Eases Healthcare Access in Ntchisi
- SKILLS Programme Shines Ray of hope for Unemployed Youth
- ENOUGH Campaign Gets Underway, Chakwera Decries Child Malnourishment
- From Kaoche Village with Six Points: The Story of Joseph Katole
- Malawi Tourism Council to Hold Inaugural Tourism Industry Awards of Excellence