‘Msundwe Rape’ tops 16 Days of Activism
The NGO Gender Coordination Network says justice for Nsundwe rape victims will be top of their agenda during this year’s 16 Days of activism against gender based violence.
Network Chairperson Barbara Banda says they want to see investigations into the matter expedited.
Police officers assigned to clear illegal road blocks people had created on the Mchinji-Lilongwe road are said to have raped and abused women in their homes in October.
Minister of Gender, Mary Navicha, acknowledges the need to improve justice services for women and girls in Malawi.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children